ResumeMaker® will help your Job Seekers make a great first impression! ResumeMaker offers more ways for job seekers to create a professional resume than any other brand! The Step-by-Step Guided Resume Wizard provides expert advice every step of the way! Or seekers may choose from 1,250+ Professional Sample Resumes they can quickly personalize with their unique qualifications. They may also select from 14,000 Quick & Easy Resumes by job title. They simply select the resume phrases that describe their skills and experience. It's that easy!
• Advanced Targeted Job Search!
Customize your job search by targeting key factors important to you, including job title, geographic region (within a 5 mile radius), job boards, job type, experience, company size, and more.
• ResumeMaker App for iPhone, Android & More – Free!
Find new jobs from your mobile device with ResumeMaker On-the-Go! Input your search criteria and let ResumeMaker's mobile app find new job opportunities for you from anywhere 24/7/365. Find the right job? Send your resume directly from your mobile device.
• Job Application InfoSheet®!
Save Time! Job Application InfoSheet keeps all your information stored in one convenient place. Be ready to fill out any job application required by a potential employer. Just print the InfoSheet and take it with you to the interview!
• Job Feeder Alert®Be First to Find New Jobs with Job Feeder!
This advanced search tool continuously alerts you of new jobs based on your personal search criteria and feeds them right to your desktop, as they are posted. Never miss a new job opportunity.
ResumeMaker Ultimate is packed with powerful features to help you write a better resume, land a better job, and earn a higher salary. Whether you're actively searching for a job, ready to advance your career, or just want to get your resume into shape, trust your resume and your career to ResumeMaker!
ResumeMaker for the Web is a web-based solution that provides private label versions of ResumeMaker’s resume-writing, career development, and employment solutions that match the exact look and feel of your organization’s website. Integrating ResumeMaker into your online services provides your organization with the tools job seekers need to write professional resumes and search job openings from the organization or a remote location!
• Career Services for your Organization! A complete, patron-focused career service where job seekers can prepare, update, and even forward resumes to hiring employers at any time from anywhere, directly through the Internet by using their log-in password. This flagship product provides step-by-step guidance for all aspects of resume writing, job search, interview techniques, and salary negotiation.
• Optimize Services by your Organization’s Staff! Powerful, automated assistance from ResumeMaker's proven resume writing system means that professional staff spend less time writing and formatting resumes for job seekers and more time on important career services, such as skill development, interviewing, training, and job placement.
• Customize ResumeMaker for your Geographic Region! ResumeMaker's system can be adapted to accommodate the requirements of local workforce populations to allow your program to provide more personalized service. If your area supports a specific industry, such as healthcare, information technology, education, biotechnology, or manufacturing, the guided resume system can be modified accordingly.
• Get In-Depth Reporting on Your User Base! The Admin Module allows administrators to find out how many users are actually signing in and using the service. Find out how many people are signing up per day, month, or year. Get access to a list of users and sort by different ranges, months, and years. Perfect for organizations interested in tracking their user base.
Call to Order
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (PST)
is Ideal for:
• Non-Profit Organizations
Learn More About ResumeMaker
Web Solutions for Organizations
View the PDF brochure and read more on how we can design a private label, web-based, resume-writing solution for your organization.
We see a lot of people who don't know where to start - they haven't put together a resume in years. Many of them have worked in a manufacturing environment for a long time. ResumeMaker is so easy for them to use. They don't need technical computer skills. We just show them a few of the features and they are able to get started and get professional results! — Heather Pitt, Information Technology Manager, CNY Works, Inc.
ResumeMaker is easy to use and doesn't require any previous computer skills. About 30% of our users have not had experience using a computer, and they are able to log onto ResumeMaker and successfully prepare a resume. — Tiffany Lawson, Fort Bragg Job Center, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
ResumeMaker gives us the tools we need to assist our Job Junction participants. Last year we served over 17,000 North Florida residents and helped them find jobs. We were able to help 10,536 people get jobs! — Linda Lewis, Vice President of Workforce Development, Goodwill Industries of North Florida